Sterlings Insurance is a Full Service Independent Insurance Brokerage Agency. Sterlings Insurance was founded to give Individuals, Families, and Businesses a place they can trust when selecting Health, Dental, Accidental Injury, Critical Illness, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Business Overhead Expense, Key Person Coverage, Long Term Care, Vision, Medicare, and Life Insurance. Through continuing insurance education and various business connections we're committed to continue offering our clients the right coverage for there particular situation. Contact us today and start enjoying the peace of mind; knowing you got the coverage you deserved.
Licensed Insurance Advisors
Health, Dental, Life, Vision, Critical Illness, Accidental Injury, Medicare and Annuities
- You will only be offered Quality Coverage
- Plan options available in your area to insure you find the right plan
- 15+ years insurance experience
- Ability to design a plan to fit specific budgets and needs
- Access to the largest carriers in the country
- Access to largest networks in country
- Access to coverage through every company in your area
- Coverage that gives you access to any doctor or hospital in your area if available
- Benefits available that cover gaps and out of pocket cost in Health insurance policies
- Benefits that allow purchases of higher deductible lower premium policies
- Coverage through a specific Doctor, Specialist, or Hospital
- Alternate plan options if premium increase exceeds a competitive rated policy with same benefits in that specific area
Life Insurance - Protection and Peace of mind
Many Americans will face a financial burden as a result of paying for burial and funeral services because there love one wasn't covered by a life insurance policy. Don't let the high cost of burial and funeral services cause a financial hardship for your family. Contact us to get the protection you and your family deserve. Contact us today at 469-403-4983
Group Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance through all the major carriers in Texas and Louisiana for groups of all sizes. Group Health insurance is no longer just a good option for multiple employee business now any business owner should look into getting Group coverage. Contact us today at 469-403-4983 to get the group plan that fits your company.
Supplemental Hospital Insurance
Who needs it and how does it work? If you have a high deductible Health insurance policy it's a good idea to Supplement it with a Supplemental Hospital Insurance policy. If an accident or sickness occurs and you're hospitalize. You are subject to your deductible before the insurance carrier will help pay for any out of pocket medical expenses. A supplemental insurance policy helps cover large out of pocket medical cost such as deductibles and Emergency Room copays. Visit our new Supplemental Insurance page to learn more or contact us.
ACA Special Enrollment Period
If you have contracted the COVID-19 you qualify for a special election period. Contact for assistance with enrolling
As we go through these hard times we would like to update all of our members who we consider family. If you're experiencing any Coronavirus symptoms contact the number on the back of your membership card and you will be assisted with the necessary steps to get help. If you don't have a membership card contact us to help get your card and information. During this time at all times you should know where your membership card is. We suggest taking a snapshot and saving to cell phone. Need immediate assistance dial 211!!!
Medicare Turning 65 Transitioning Period
Contact for assistance with transitioning and enrolling.
Medicare Special Enrollment Period COVID-19
If tested positive for COVID-19 you qualify for a special enrollment period. Contact to enroll.